Global and Italy Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Trend, Size, Share, Growth and Forecast : Industry Analysis, Overview, Research and Development – Market Research Reports.Biz
In 2014, the Italian telecom industry is projected to generate an estimated revenue of US$45.5bn – an increase over the previous year, with mobile data being the most important growth driver
Italy: Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Growth as M&A Activity Intensifies is the brand new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offering a precise, incisive profile of Italy’s mobile, fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Italian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors.
The Pyramid Research difference:
Know your competition: The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
Perfect Presentation: The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Look to the Future: The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Italy market to operators, vendors and investors.
We can provide sample pages for the better understanding of this report. Request Sample of This Report, kindly Visit at Italy: Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Growth as MandA Activity Intensifies
Pyramid Research expects overall service revenue to grow at a 0.5% CAGR by 2019. The fixed/mobile revenue split will remain inclined toward mobile. The mobile segment will witness a growth in its share of total revenue in 2019 to over 58%.
The top two operators, TIM and Vodafone Italia, which provide fixed-line and mobile services, will account for 60% of overall service revenue in 2014. We expect that consistent and continued growth in the penetration of data-centric devices will further encourage operators to invest in the mobile data segment, which in turn will help to offset decline in telecom market revenue.
Adoption of 3G technologies will peak at 74.8% of mobile subscriptions in 2017 and is projected to start declining in 2018 as a result of the growing availability of LTE networks and devices. By 2019, the number of LTE subscriptions is expected to reach over 39% of all mobile subscriptions in Italy. TIM and Vodafone Italia are both investing aggressively in 4G coverage, while Wind and 3 are increasing their focus on 4G while still upgrading their HSDPA networks.
Over the next five years, operators should seize opportunities in mobile data growth. We expect it to generate a cumulative $72.3bn in revenue by 2019. After mobile data, fixed broadband will follow and over the next two years or so, vendors should position themselves for capex opportunities associated with significant NGN investments as Italian operators seek to expand LTE and NGN coverage (mainly VDSL2/FTTC).
The Mobile broadband segment, fuelled by the adoption of data-centric devices such as Smartphones and tablets, is the most important driver for growth in Italy’s telecommunications market. In fixed broadband, Italy lags all other major European markets. Nonetheless, the country fares better than average in the region when it comes to mobile broadband. The growth of mobile data is largely driven by the strong uptake of HSDPA- and LTE-based services, as Italy already has the widest mobile broadband population coverage among the top five European markets.
The consumer segment will for some time remain affected by negative macroeconomic conditions, currently manifested in a deflationary trend. The segment is also suffering from the near-nonexistence of a triple-play market, given the lack of IPTV offerings and the dominance in pay-TV of DTH player Sky, which lacks a broadband play. Even so, 3G+ and 4G represent huge opportunities for mobile operators, as non-messaging data services will continue to grow steadily in through 2019. Given the challenges faced by the fixed and multiplay consumer segments, the enterprise market is becoming a strategic priority for operators. We expect major opportunities to arise in connectivity, cloud computing and unified communications services aimed at SMEs.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Italy today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Italy’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Italy in a regional context: a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Italy.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Italy’s communications market. The analysis is based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an Email on email@example.com
- Global Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market
- Italy Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market
- Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Analysis
- Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Forecast
- Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Share
- Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Size
- Mobile Broadband Drives Telecom Market Trends