MicroVention, Inc. (MicroVention) is a medical device company. The company develops catheter based technologies for the endovascular treatment of peripheral and cerebral vascular diseases. Its products include MicroPlex coil systems, a unique stretch-resistant and conformal platinum coil; HydroCoil embolic systems, a stretch-resistant and highly flexible coil for small aneurysms; and others. The company offers its products to the hospitals that perform neuro endovascular procedures. MicroVention markets its products through a broad network of distributors in the US, the UK, Canada, France, and Germany. The company operates as a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation, Japan. MicroVention is headquartered in Tustin, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company MicroVention, Inc.
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
We can provide sample pages for the better understanding of this report. Request Sample of This Report, kindly Visit at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/223505
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/223505
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
MicroVention, Inc. Company Snapshot 4
MicroVention, Inc. Company Overview 4
Key Information 4
MicroVention, Inc. Pipeline Products and Clinical Trials Overview 5
MicroVention, Inc. Pipeline Analysis Overview 7
Key Facts 7
MicroVention, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
MicroVention, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage 9
MicroVention, Inc. Clinical Trials by Trial Status 11
MicroVention, Inc. Pipeline Products Overview 12
CASPER Carotid Stent 12
CASPER Carotid Stent Product Overview 12
ERIC Clot Removal Device 13
ERIC Clot Removal Device Product Overview 13v
To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an Email on firstname.lastname@example.org