Global And Vietnam Construction Industry 2018 Market Trend, Size, Share, Growth and Forecast : Industry Analysis, Overview, Research and Development – Market Research Reports.Biz
- Vietnamese construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Vietnam
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in Vietnamese construction industry
- Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in Vietnamese construction industry.
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Vietnam
The Vietnamese construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.12% during the review period (2009–2013). However, industry growth slowed from 19.7% in 2011 to 7.0% in 2013, due to a slump in the property market, a banking system characterized by non-performing loans (NPLs) and a sluggish real estate sector. Nevertheless, industry outlook is favorable, due to the government’s focus industrial and residential Construction. Expansion in the tourism and retail sectors, coupled with investments in infrastructure projects, will support industry growth. The industry’s output is therefore expected to record a nominal CAGR of 11.43% over the forecast period (2014−2018).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Vietnam. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Vietnam using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric’s critical and actionable insight
We can provide sample pages for the better understanding of this report. Request Sample of This Report, kindly Visit a Construction in Vietnam – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
The Vietnamese construction industry delivered a strong growth rate during the review period, due to Vietnam’s stable economic conditions and despite a slowdown between 2011 and 2013, due to a slump in the property market. In nominal terms, the total construction value add in Vietnam registered a nominal CAGR of 14.85% during the review period. In an attempt to boost the struggling property market, the central bank and five state-run banks announced a VND70 trillion (US$3.3 billion) loan package in 2014, to allow investors, developers and suppliers to lower prices and cut costs to increase sales. According to the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA), in the first half of 2014, the industry ranked as the second-largest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI) with total capital of VND10.0 trillion (US$465.4 million); real estate attracted 16 projects and a capital of VND14.9 trillion (US$692.3 million). Government investment strategies for the development of the industrial, tourism and infrastructure categories will also benefit the industry over the forecast period. The industry’s value add is expected to register a forecast-period CAGR of 11.59%.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948