The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Sri Lankan travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Sri Lanka for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Browse Full Report with TOC: Worldwide Business Survey-Travel And Tourism In Sri Lanka To 2017-Now at Market-Research-Reports.biz
Due to the end of the civil war in May 2009, tourist volumes in Sri Lanka increased during the review period (2008−2012). The country’s inbound tourist volume expanded at a review-period CAGR of 25.86%, and is expected to record a forecast-period (2013−2017) CAGR of 14.91%.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to tourism demands and flows in Sri Lanka:
- It details historical values for the Sri Lankan tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Sri Lankan travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Sri Lankan travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- According to Timetric estimates, Sri Lanka’s real GDP is expected to grow by 6.6% and 6.9% in 2013 and 2014 respectively, supported mainly by the services and industrial sectors. Timetric expects real GDP growth to average around 7.8% between 2015 and 2017, staying above the 10-year (2003–2012) trend of 6.4%, as economic recovery in the US and Eurozone (Sri Lanka’s main trading partners) will increase external trade activities.
- Sri Lanka’s road density, at 1.6km of roads per km2, is high when compared to its peers in South Asia. In 2011, the National Highways network consisted of 4,219km of Trunk (A class) and 7,800km of main (B class) roads and 4,213 bridges. The total length of the national highways maintained by the Road Development Authority in 2011 was approximately 12,000km. Sri Lanka has planned to invest US$18.1 billion in developing road networks and US$8.7 billion in port infrastructure during 2011–2020.
Table of contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Tourism Flows
3.1.1 Performance outlook
3.1.2 Key issues and trends
3.2.1 Performance outlook
6 Car Rental
7 Travel Intermediaries
8 Tourism Board Profile
9 Airport Profiles
9.1.2 Operator profile
10 Company Profiles – Airlines
10.1.1 SriLankan Airlines Ltd – company overview
10.1.2 SriLankan Airlines Ltd – main services
10.1.3 SriLankan Airlines Ltd – key competitors
10.1.4 SriLankan Airlines Ltd – key employees
10.2.1 FITS Aviation (Pvt) Ltd – company overview
11 Company Profiles – HOTELS
11.1.1 The Fortress Resorts PLC – company overview
11.1.2 The Fortress Resorts PLC – main services
11.1.3 The Fortress Resorts PLC – key competitors
11.1.4 The Fortress Resorts PLC – key employees
12 Company Profiles – Car Rental
12.1.1 Andrew the Car Rental Company (Private) Ltd – company overview
12.1.2 Andrew the Car Rental Company (Private) Ltd – main services
12.1.3 Andrew the Car Rental Company (Private) Ltd – key competitors
12.1.4 Andrew the Car Rental Company (Private) Ltd – key employees
To Get Download Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/179951
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948